Business Process Analysis and Reengineering
What is Process Reengineering?
Process reengineering is the art of examining a process to find ways to make it run more efficiently.
Time is money. Business improvement can be achieved in various ways including:
Often a change in process or technology can be more time and cost efficient than adding additional staff to a task.
We are familiar both with business processes and IT solutions and can provide information to help you make an informed decision.
- Reduction of paperwork by using electronic data capture, storage, communication and sign off
- Preventing duplication of data entry, effort
- Making information easily accessible/available throughout your organization to the appropriate people, either staff or clients
- Building a different, but better product or service
- Building the same product more cost effectively and with less time
- Better serving customers with less time
- Reaching more potential customers
- Qualifying more potential customers
- Selling to more customers
- Retaining existing clients
Ask us for a free initial consultation to see if there are ways we can be of service to you.