Custom Software Development
You need a customize solution that fits your business. We can help. Our trained staff listens to your business needs and can create a system that grows with your business.
We can help.
Our team has many years experience in software development ranging from small utilities to requirements gathering and designing complex multi-user, online transactional client-server, database systems for the banking industry. We are fluent in all areas of software development from design, project management, development, testing, implementation, and application support. Our senior systems architects have over thirty years of experience designing, implementing, and quality assuring large real-time, multi-user, and client server applications in the banking, Securities, Finance and Brokerage Industry. We are experts at business process modeling and needs analysis. We can design and build the systems that will help you redesigning your business processes to minimize paperwork, reduce duplication of input and effort, improve communication and work flow, and accountability through electronic sign off and audit trails.
Our previous application design and development experience includes:
- Banking, Securities, Finance and Brokerage Industry applications
- Long Term Disability and WSIB Claim Management software
- Time Management and staff scheduling software
- Time Entry Systems
- Customer Service/Support tracking software
- Risk Management
- Chemical Processing
- Project and process tracking software
We support development in the following Languages:
- Assembly Language (80x86/MIPS/Other)
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- We also support a variety of Scripting Languages (php/asp/javacript/etc. ) for web site design and development
- We design and develop real-time, multi-user, client-server database applications for a variety of database platforms.
We support development on the following platforms:
- SCO Unix
- Sun Solaris
- FreeBSD UNIX
- Need support for a legacy app? We can support your DOS or other old school application and help bridge you to something newer.