Asterisk Phone System Features
Asterisk phone systems are feature packed! Asterisk offers both
classical PBX functionality and advanced features. It works with
both traditional standards-based telephony systems and
next generation Voice over IP systems.
Asterisk offers all the features you expect from a large proprietary PBX system.
Except the cost -- the software is FREE!
Asterisk™ Phone System Features at a Glance
I won't go over all the features...but I'll hit you with some highlights:
If you are interested in the full feature list please give us a call.
- Optional Automated attendant e.g. "Enter a three digit extension or press 1 for sales or 2 for the company directory"
- Caller id support
- Voicemail with optional voicemail emailed to you or accessible over the web!
- Database integration
- Simple web-based interface to configure the system
- Detailed call log and reports
- Company directory
- Call transfer
- Fax to email
- Integration with VOIP and regular phone technology
- Music On Hold
- Music On Transfer
- Support for multiple VOIP protocols (SIP, H323, AIX, MCGP, Cisco SCCP, etc.)
- Support for many VOIP compression codecs
Want to Learn More?
Buying or upgrading a phone system can be an expensive and complex decision. How will you
know what is a good value for your business now? What about down the road?
We have put together a list of *Things to consider when
evaluating a phone system*. Even if you aren't considering an Asterisk solution you should
take a peak at this list. We have tried to highlight important deciding factors that should
be taken into consideration for purchasing any phone system. It's your money. The more you know
the better you can spend your telephone investment.
If you have additional questions please give us a call and ask for a FREE consultation.